Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Portrait Raffle


This is something I have been planning to do for awhile, for a multitude of reasons. First, who doesn't love free pictures? Second, it gives me the chance to get my name out there and show you all what I'm made of! So tell your friends, tell your family, tell your dog! Enter for yourself or for someone else.

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on the Facebook fan page, or the blog, and suggest Stephanie Barstow Photography to 5 friends, or Tag (@Stephanie Barstow Photography) in a post! Make sure you leave a comment on the page!! (Facebook isn't giving me notifications of tagged posts right now). So comment! :)
And that's it! I'll put your name into a drawing a choose a name at random. The winner will be announced on October 1st!

The winning session can be any kind of session you want- family, senior, anniversary, maternity, newborn, band, portfolio, etc. Spread the word! If you don’t need a session, use this opportunity to enter someone you know who would like one.

This raffle is open to ANYONE in VA DC MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment